Senior Engineer | Remote | React | Typescript | AWS | £85,000
Schools across the UK are struggling to retain top educational talent. This company are revolutionising the way that teacher's are recruited; Think Uber, but for teachers.
You will be embarking on a journey with a company that genuinely fit the "tech-for-good" role, and taking on multiple greenfield opportunities on the way. This role involves producing and maintaining top-quality code, deploying new features, tackling new challenges and working in an Agile environment.
What technologies do you need experience in?
- React Router / Redux
- REST for APIs
- HTML & CSS
- Ruby on the backend (ideally)
What will your day to day be?
- Designing and delivering large scale fault tolerant systems.
- You will be working with a small, high performing team
- You will be heavily involved in the growth of the team, which is key to the business’s success, over the next year the plan is to double the technology team so ensure these appeals to you before applying.
- Amazing opportunity to work on Greenfield projects that has saved £3m (so far) for the education sector
- Huge business growth plans over the next couple years coupled with great career progression.
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Remote Working (if you want!)