Senior FPGA Design Engineer – 5G (O-RAN PHY)
Permanent – Highly Competitive salary, plus 10% bonus, share options, 25 days holiday (plus stats), pension, life insurance, healthcare etc..
This role can be performed fully remotely.
Senior FPGA Design Engineer with expertise in digital design using Verilog / SystemVerilog, QuestaSim / ModelSim required by innovative, international 5G solutions provider. The Senior FPGA Engineer will play an important role as an individual contributor within an international team tasked with the development of a range of products with broad commercial applications within the telecommunications sector.
· 8+ years of Digital IC Design (FPGA / ASIC) expertise from architecture through to design and verification
· Strong skills in front end RTL design using Verilog / SystemVerilog as well as simulation tools (eg. QuestaSim and / or ModelSim)
· Skills in hardware debugging
· Strong communication skills, able to work effectively as part of a team
· Degree / Master’s Degree qualified in Electronic Engineering, or equivalent
· Experience within wireless communications signal processing PHY layer systems design
· Any experience within Embedded Linux / device driver development
Yoh Solutions Ltd, a Day and Zimmerman Company, are Electronic Engineering recruitment specialists, sourcing high-calibre permanent and interim engineering experts across the globe.
To gain access to my network and vacancies, feel free to connect with me by searching ‘Thomas Bird” on LinkedIn