An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior International Arbitration Paralegal to join a market-leading boutique Arbitration practice in London on a permanent basis.
The firm is consistently recognised in leading rankings and directories as being amongst the best in the world. The team has acted on some of the largest and most significant international disputes in recent years. Clients include private individuals, Fortune 500 companies and sovereign States.
The successful Paralegal can look forward to playing a crucial role, providing vital support to fee earners. Duties will include:
- Organising and maintaining large electronic and paper case files
- Conducting first level document reviews
- Assisting with submission phases
- Preparing open and closing presentations
- Assisting with preparation of cross-examination bundles
- Conducting legal research
- Delegating to junior team members
- At least 5+ years International Arbitration or Commercial Litigation experience
- Law degree or equivalent qualification essential, LPC desirable
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Additional language skills such as French, Spanish or Arabic would be an advantage