Are you motivated by constant learning and self-development?
Are you comfortable taking ownership of problems and voicing your opinions?
Do you write simple solutions with clean code?
If so, you might be the right fit for our early growth stage company disrupting the Business Strategy space!
As a technology and services start-up, we are building a state-of-the-art Agile Strategy Execution tool that tackles the challenges of change at root-cause – creating an automated & scalable capability for success. Our aim is simple, to create a highly motivated & talented team to solve one of the biggest challenges in business today.
Working closely with our CTO, the remote developer will join our small, expert engineering team to help mature our singe page, cloud-based application. Developed using HTML, CSS and Typescript (frontend and backend), we deploy to production when features are ready for the greatest impact, typically every 1-2 weeks. Data visualisation is a key aspect of the application, and we make use of D3, G6 and ag-grid to help bring the underlying data model to life.
This is a rare opportunity to learn a broad set of skills and gain a solid grounding in building enterprise software at all levels.
Get in touch if you:
- Have at least 4 years in a professional development team, with a minimum of 1 years using ES2015 or Typescript
- Either have a degree in Computer Science/Engineering OR an additional 2 years experience working in a professional development team
- Write simple solutions with clean code
- Test manually and create automation tests to try to ensure the quality operation of the software
- Are keen to understand the business requirements and take responsibility for implementing the appropriate solution, bearing in mind, non-functional requirements around performance and security etc.
- Want to have a real influence on the way the company grows. Speaking up and raising concerns is encouraged!
- Client side (TypeScript/HTML5) development
- Server side (TypeScript) development
- Architecture/API design sessions
- UX design sessions - a great look and feel is important to us!
- Feature ownership from original idea through to production (deploying to production weekly)
The Developer will be expected to become familiar with the full stack of tools that are being used to design, develop, test, deploy and support the application. These include:
Salary & Benefits
- Salary up to 60k p/a with potential share options in near future
- Excellent career and remuneration progression
- Company sponsored learning & support for attending meetups
- Remote working & flexible hours
- Travel costs covered when meeting up as a team (typically quarterly)
- Small, hard-working team with no politics!
- Cool tech and all hardware provided