Senior Management Accountant – International Creative Agency
*Must have recent experience in agencies / Tech / creative sectors*
Harmonic are proud to be working with an internationally renowned creative agency based in central London. The agency is part of a wider group and is currently £15mill revenue. Due to a series of new account wins across FMCG, Tech and F&B sectors they are looking to bolster the team with a new Senior Management Accountant, who in the next 12-18 months can develop into the Finance Manager/Financial Controller.
This position’s key differentiator is the amount of training and personal development you’ll have access to. Harmonic has placed over 8 people across the group and have 100% retention rate over the last three years. We can say that in all cases, employees have had regular progression opportunities in the form of promotions, moves across the group and exposure to new commercial duties. The size of the business, but also the close-knit culture of the team mean there are enormous opportunities to work internationally, to business partner with very seniors members of the business and also to gain valuable technical experience in an informal environment.
- Revenue recognition in accordance with IFRS15
- Preparation of month end management accounts
- Assisting in Group reporting, monthly YTD submission and forecasting, in time taking full ownership
- Conducting monthly balance sheet reconciliations, investigating all balances and identifying any discrepancies
- Accruals, prepayments, and fixed asset management
- Producing monthly finance reporting packs, including variance analysis & KPI reporting
- Intercompany reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Ad hoc reporting, servicing and capacity planning