Senior Fullstack Engineer
Senior Node.js Fullstack Engineer
£90,000 - £110,000
Are you an experienced Fullstack Engineer with a passion for working within a vibrant market? Do you have an eye for fine detail working across a wide and diverse tech stack? This fully remote role gives you great autonomy over the technologies you want to utilise along with an opportunity to put your stamp on a rapidly growing platform. After witnessing a mercurial growth over 2021 this company are looking to expand their workforce over the course of 2022 adding to their small but dynamic team! Forecasting a large turnover this year you will be covering the full software development lifecycle utilising Golang/Node.js on the backend along with React on the front end while incorporating Kubernetes/AWS for cloud services. This role will also require the candidate to be effective in customer facing scenarios, considering the specific needs to the tailer the product to the requirements.
Senior Fullstack Engineer
The Senior Fullstack Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Be involved within the building, function, and maintenance for systems, taking responsibility for the performance and availability that supports the customers.
- Focus on delivering new features and functionality the enriches customer experiences along with improving functionality of the company’s core systems.
- Test new ideas on users and make adaptations based on response to enchase existing product.
- Take responsibility for crucial technical areas of development, where you will have autonomy on decisions around tooling, architecture and agile set ups.
The Senior Fullstack Engineer will have the following Experience:
- Be customer focused while building scalable products to improve business capabilities and narrow down what customers require.
- Have experience writing clean, efficient code in multiple languages which should all be version controlled picking the right tool for the job.
- Strong experience within Node.js/Golang for the back end and React on the front end while being competent within AWS for cloud systems.
- Be proficient within MySQL/PostgreSQL for database work.
- Present ideas on how go distribute a system in order to make it work at scale.
- Be a team player in an environment that prides itself on having a great culture.
- Be familiar with Agile methodologies.
The Senior Fullstack Engineer role comes with perks such as:
- Generous equity allowance.
- 25 days annual holiday (including bank holidays) plus two extra company wide days.
- Further development budget of £1000 per year for each employee.
- Company Laptop/Computer home set up.
- Regular Team Socials.