At Reward, our business sits firmly in the fin-tech market where we have close relations with national and international financial giants and industry leaders. With our diverse range of projects, we strive to combine the best talent across disciplines such as Engineering, Architecture, Design and Product Strategy with cutting edge technology. Our goals are ambitious, and the pace is quick and so we recruit people who are not afraid to challenge the status quo and can help us achieve our mission of delivering the best loyalty programmes in the world around the world.
As a Senior QA at Reward working on our loyalty platform in a fast paced, agile environment, you will be contributing to the quality and development of our core product suite. This includes designing, creating and executing test scripts, identifying defects, being a subject matter expert on Reward products, testing estimates and resource planning across multiple environments. Using bug tracking systems to submit, track and manage defects. Analyse test results and create high standard testing evidence. Maintain testing artifacts. Help ensure coverage for each software release. Suggest process and execution improvements for QA Phases of the SDLC. Also mentoring junior team members.
At Reward we want to recruit passionate testers who are truly interested in their chosen field. Specific languages and frameworks come and go but at Reward we are more interested in your approach as a tester and how you approach QA. You will be expected as a Senior QA to be able to manage, process and deliver high standard test documentation. You will also be experienced in working both proactively and leading a team.
The skills that make great QA’s are transferrable across any technology. If you have experience in some of the following skills, we would be interested in speaking with you. It’s an advantage the more you know but we don’t expect anyone to have experience of all of them.
- Mobile web testing (Android, Windows, IOS)
- Testing web-based applications
- API testing (we use Postman)
- Cross Browser / Platform testing (we use Browser Stack)
- Test Automation (we use Cypress and Selenium)
- Querying SQL and no-SQL databases
- Maintaining an issue tracking system (we use Jira)
- Understanding of PCI compliance
- Training experience to external clients will be advantageous
- Professional role model – who can project a professional approach with colleagues and external contacts
- Ability to lead innovation and motivate cross functional teams to achieve success, demonstrating a collaborative style
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Superior analytical & problem-solving skills
- Driven to succeed and deliver results
- Commercially astute
- Creative thinker – able to develop innovative solutions
- Strong networker and relationship builder at a senior level
- 25 days annual leave increasing by one day a year to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Company holiday between Christmas & New Year (extra 3 days)
- Pension with Hargreaves Lansdown – 4% matched contribution
- Private healthcare with Vitality for yourself and any nominated dependents
- Early finish on the last Friday of the month (3pm)
- Ability to buy and sell holiday days as well as the ability to bank days (tenure dependent)
- Cashback/discount shopping site (Perks at Work)
- Flexible working options – we are operating a hybrid working model from our Belfast office (to be agreed with your manager)
- Variety of social events throughout the year such as Christmas party, company away day, movie nights, beer and pizza nights to name but a few