We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Do you want to evolve professionally, are enthusiastic about application development and cloud operations, contribute to develop a rapidly growing cloud-based infrastructure reaching out to millions of people every month? If you answered Yes to these questions, then you may be the Site Reliability Engineer we are looking for!
In Your Role, You Will
- Continuously develop and support our cloud infrastructure, the main focus areas are availability, reliability, monitoring, scaling, provisioning, and deployment, all areas covered primarily through automation.
- Enable teams with best practices in monitoring & improving alert thresholds.
- Contribute to evolving our CI/CD pipelines.
- Report on our service levels to ensure high availability (with a focus on Business Uptime).
- Daily communication and extensive collaboration across all teams.
- Propel automation and innovations that improve availability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Contribute to developing our SRE Self-service platform and the paved roads.
- Security review of SRE deliverables
We Are Looking For People With
- Working knowledge of AWS or other PaaS solutions.
- Experience with application development and Cloud Operations
- Experience with Python, Go or similar programming languages.
- You excel in maintaining, monitoring highly available, and high-volume websites and APIs.
- Hands-on with DevOps related tools (eg. CLI, Auto-scaling, Logging, Monitoring, Automation).
- Skilled in scripting and automation.
- Deep interest in Cloud Computing, Infrastructure-as-Code, Containers and Serverless. (We don't expect you to know it all but we would love it if you do).
Our SRE team is a distributed team between our offices in Copenhagen, Edinburgh and Vilnius.
Everyone on the team is highly skilled, we are extremely enthusiastic about continuously improving our infrastructure, and the service from the SRE teams to the rest of the organisation.
Our methodologies include Agile, Scalability, High Availability, Microservices, Infrastructure-as-Code, Automation, Continuous Improvement etc., all of which comes as second nature to us.
As the new Site Reliability Engineer you can look forward to projects such as CI/CD pipelines for IaC/Terraform and Machine Learning models, our Self-Service platform is also scheduled to an upgrade where we will expand our paved road and enhance the user experience, lastly a Service Mesh covering our 700+ services.
- Competitive Salary plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs.
- 20% time where you have the opportunity to innovate yourself and learn new things of interest to you.
- Balanced work-life environment, with flexibility
- Working with forefront technologies such as CloudFormation, Aurora Serverless, DynamoDB, Message Queues, API driven content, Auto-Scaling, Docker, Lambda and other great services AWS frequently releases. (A peek into our tech stack).
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself.
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment
- Two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community