Are you ready for the next step in your wind tunnel software engineering career? I am working with a major, long-standing technology business responsible for the development of a key aerodynamics test system used primarily in the Formula 1 industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute your software expertise and knowledge in a team working to develop this and additional systems further.
Your responsibilities would be
- Involvement in the entire software development cycle starting from design and prototyping, to deployment and maintenance.
- The writing of applications in C# and C++, through Winforms and MFC.
- Working on a wide range of software from low level hardware control to front end development and databases and make a real impact on the most exciting applications.
- You value clean, readable code and have a keen eye for detail.
- You take ownership of product delivery and customer satisfaction.
- You enjoy tackling complex problems and strive for simplicity in your solutions.
Your working arrangements would be
- Flexible working options - only required to attend the office for activities that can't be done remotely.
- Part of a collaborative team environment.
- Package on offer would be competitive and tailored to the individual.
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrable industry experience delivering quality software for Windows written in C# .NET and/or C++.
- Excellent skills using C#/C++ and object-oriented programming.
- Experience with communications over Ethernet (UDP and TCP/IP).