Software Solution Engineer
Our Client is a major player in the global Content Delivery and Cloud based SaaS technology markets. This role is to be worked in a hybrid office (central London)/ WFH capacity. This could be as little as 1 day per week in the office.
The Role of Software Solution Engineer:
Your core skillset and expertise will be integrations & development, and you’ll be enthusiastic about contributing to all parts of the process.
Contribute to the design and implementation of components and solutions for customer-specific consulting services agreements. You will work in collaboration with Solution Architects, Project Management, and engineering teams.
Required Skills/Experience for Solution Software Engineer:
- One of: Java/Groovy/ Python
- API’s/ Web Services
Responsibilities of Solution Engineer:
- Design-review solutions to ensure best practices, avoid performance bottlenecks and identify improvements to workflows
- Refining toolsets and contributing to improvements to process and delivery frameworks
- Assist in unit testing, performance testing, on-site installations, and application configuration
- Integrating and ingesting large data sets from our customers into core products
- Integrations and bespoke needs, for clients to connect, migrate, and export data and meta-data between systems
- Taking a client facing approach, participating in client workshops across the lifecycle of a customer engagement.
- Working with globally distributed support teams to resolve production issues (3rd line support)
- Develop robust ingest scripts to translate customer-specific metadata into our core objects.
- Develop utility scripts to accomplish customer-specific requirements.
- Create, maintain, and document customer implementations.