Have you been interested in the robotic revolution within the Intralogistics market? Are you from the industry and fancy a change to integrate AS/RS, WMS, and WCS solutions?
If so, then we may have the role for you!
We are working with one of the leading distributors of AutoStore in Europe as they look to spearhead automated storage and picking solutions across the UK. As such, we are looking for a Solutions Architect who can configurate and install WMS systems.
You will be responsible for presenting, discussing and documenting work processes and system integration with the customer and establish exact acceptance criteria for WMS delivery as well as test cases. Being on site to configure, install, and support clients during go-live, you will be responsible for integrating creative solutions in an environment that promotes people-first culture and open communication.
What we are looking for:
• Clear confidence to communicate closely with customers to document work processes, integration and acceptance parameters.
• Relevant industry experience and knowledge of Intralogistics.
• Proven track record of configurating/integrating ERP/WMS/WCS software.
• Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for software solutions.
• Charismatic and agile personality that match the Element logic cultural values.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
If you are passionate to deliver warehouse automation solutions for a European leader in AS/RS solutions and are eager to assist their UK expansion efforts or are simply interested in working on AutoStore projects, let's have a confidential discussion!
Feel free to reach out at email@example.com or by mobile at +44 7827 917967