Transfer Pricing Senior Manager
Are you looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing team and elevate your career? Do you want to feel valued and to work in an open and inclusive team environment? If so, you may be the perfect fit for our globally recognised UK team which needs a commercial Transfer Pricing Senior Manager to continue the success of the practice.
This is an exciting role in our rapidly growing, advisory led, practice which is focused on quality. It is an opportunity to directly contribute to the development and growth of the practice whilst investing in the highly engaged team members. As part of the UK transfer pricing team you will be at the heart of the Mazars/Praxity international transfer pricing community.
Role & Responsibilities
In this ambitious and inspiring team, you will use your post qualified (ACA/CTA or ADIT TP) Transfer Pricing knowledge, to act as a role model and positive motivator.
Your responsibilities, fully supported by partners/directors, include:
- Demonstrating a commitment to quality; identifying and resolving quality issues in a timely manner,
- Practicing engaging and influential team and client communication both within an assignment and at meetings before and after assignments.
- Leading complex functional analysis interviews and demonstrating pro-active listening to challenge, identify and capture entity contributions to risk management and intangibles DEMPE.
- Anticipating the range of possible TP solutions to scenarios and working with your team to persuasively apply transfer pricing principles to the facts.
- Leading the management and improvement of overall profit through effective use of technology, pricing and efficient resource management.
- Dealing pro-actively with performance issues and ensuring self and team are operating at the right level through effective and developmental delegation.
- Leveraging a network to introduce new clients and creating networking opportunities for self and the team.
- Acting as a firm ambassador, promoting the firm via positive attitude, attendance/presentation at events (including virtual events) and invitations to clients.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will already have experience of preparing/reviewing/delivering:
- Transfer Pricing policy design and planning.
- Multi-jurisdictional documentation projects.
- Managing and leading teams for success.