UX Lead Designer - Fintech - Wealth Management
UX Lead Designer wanted as our team is growing fast!
Calling highly motivated, bright candidates who are looking for a career at an exciting award winning FinTech firm!
Company: Wealth Dynamix
Role: UX Lead Designer
Location: London/ hybrid/ Work from Home
Start Date: ASAP
Would you like to join one of the fastest growing FinTech firms in Europe? We are looking for an analytical self-starter with Lead experience in UX Design. If you are passionate about digital transformation and keen to learn about delivering the market leading Client Lifecycle Managing solution to the Wealth Management industry, apply now!
Who are we?
● Wealth Dynamix helps to relieve the burden of client management issues for wealth management and private banking firms with innovative technology.
● We provide Relationship Managers with a multi-award winning digital Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) platform, offering 360-degree access to their client.
● We are a global leader in end-to-end CLM, Wealth Dynamix has offices and clients in three continents with headquarters in the UK.
The UX Lead will own the design system, standards and process for the Wealth Dynamics products WDX1 and CLMi.
● Conducting research, user research, and usability testing;
● Collaborating with different teams and/or clients to understand and receive objectives for visual design and customer experience;
● Documenting the UX discovery processes and research;
● Research about best practices and new techniques in design and regularly present it to the team
● Creating and maintaining personas, user journeys, wireframes, storyboards, and sitemaps
● Interact with the senior management and drive progress.
● Preparing guidelines for UI assets for the product development team.
● Experience and knowledge of design theories and its application to user-facing designs
● Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications in Figma
● Work closely with the Product Owners to develop user scenarios, storyboards, and high-level requirements.
● Proficiency in a variety of design tools – Figma is a must as the central tool we use for design.
● Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
● Present design work to the Product Team for feedback – managing comments and design iterations, making arguments for design decisions
● Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities, and usability findings.
● Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for ur products across desktop and mobile devices
Other Information / requirements
● You are able to provide us a link to a portfolio of previous or current work, or send us a PDF copy
● You will have the flexibility to work in the office or remotely.
Why should you apply?
● This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a growing FinTech environment with excellent career progression available.
● With a global client base the role offers an opportunity to experience a wide variety of digital transformation projects – each with their own unique requirements and opportunities.
●We take career progression seriously, with investment into the WDX Academy for new and existing employee learning and development.
● You will have the flexibility to work from home, in the office or remotely.
Who is best suited to this role?
● You must have an interest in the FinTech and Wealth Management industry and be eager to learn in constant pursuit of personal and professional development.
● In depth-knowledge of the UX principles and managing projects
● Enjoy working with a mix of people, including software developers and business consultants.
We believe we offer career defining opportunities and are on a journey that will build awesome memories in a diverse and inclusive culture. If you are looking for more than just a job, get in touch.