Assistant Centre Manager
We are seeking an Assistant Centre Manager to work on a Full time, permanent basis for a Tyre and Auto Services company in Southampton.
You will be reporting to the Centre Manager you will take responsibility for tyre fitting and tyre repairs. Assisting with the completion of tyre fitting and repairs on a variety of cars and light vehicles in compliance with company procedure and Health & Safety regulations.
You will ensure the work is carried out to a high standard in line with our customer journey and for portraying a professional image. This is a great opportunity to work with a proactive and friendly team that offers a variation of duties each day.
The ideal Assistant Centre Manager must possess:
- A confident, experienced and commercially focused manager, with a proven background within the retail and/or automotive industries
- Experience in the Automotive Industry
- Ability to lead and manage a team within a retail outlet
- Able to demonstrate success at developing and maintaining sales
- Customer focussed and able to encourage the team to deliver consistent customer service
- Experience of maximising sales and turnover, compliance with centre and management standards
- Full UK driving licence with no more than 9 points (you will be subject to licence checks)
- Good time management skills and the ability to manage the work effectively
- Proven ability to lead and coach a team to deliver and complete jobs in a timely manner.
- Maintain centre and health & safety standards
- Lead from the front with regards to our core values, principles and high expectations of presentation standard
- The willingness to constantly learn and improve your own performance
Skills & Qualities
- Proactive approach and able to work on own initiative
- The ability to multitask and think on your feet
- Experience of working in a similar role (qualifications desirable)
- Reliable and the able to work to deadlines
- Friendly and approachable manner
Please get in touch for further details or to apply, we look forward to hearing from you.