Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We are currently looking for Bank Support Workers to join our team in Kidderminster.
Coppice Lodge is a spacious 6 bed service specialising in adults with a learning disability, autism, and challenging behaviours, it compromises of 3 large communal areas leading out into a sizeable and inviting rear garden. We provide support with mobility, personal care, medical problems and increasing individuals life skills.
We pride ourselves on providing a warm and welcoming environment, with a skilled and enthusiastic team that continue to deliver outstanding care whilst promoting independence through a person-centered approach.
Shifts are over a 7 day rota.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do. That is why we offer:
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
- Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
- Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
- Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
- Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
- Help with personal care when required
- Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest.
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team.