C#.Net Senior Consultant
Godalming or Milton Keynes (your choice)/up to £65k per annum (plus benefits)
- Full-stack experience.
- Experience architecting and implementing a public-facing microservices architecture using RESTful services.
- Strong C#, .NET core/Framework experience including Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with both relational and document databases design.
- Experience and understanding of OO design, TDD, SOLID principles and dependency injection.
- Use of git-based repositories, branching and pull requests.
- Agile methods and DevOps practices (including the creation of pipelines).
- Excellent communication skills.
- The promoter of best practices and be able to demonstrate a valued contribution to industry forums, open-source projects or as a thought leader.
Nice to have:
- Containerisation (Docker) and Kubernetes experience.
- CQRS and event sourcing.
- Experience of provisioning and managing cloud resources.
Triad defines, designs, and delivers digital solutions, working alongside customers to understand their businesses and technology challenges. Drawing on 30 years' experience in the toughest of environments to identify the right solutions, we have a track record of success that spans the public, private and third sectors. Our consultative style produces a partnership and teamwork approach that ensures our clients' needs are met and projects are a success.
Providing premier consultancy and software development services, Triad is an ambitious and vibrant organisation. We have built a culture which we believe to be unique. By joining Triad, you will have a real opportunity to make a difference.
- 25 days holiday + public holidays.
- Travel expenses to/from client site (in most cases).
- Daily site allowance - up to £1750 pro-rata per annum (conditions apply).
- Company pension scheme with up to 5% matched contribution.
- 4 x salary - death in service benefit.
- Critical illness cover.
- Refer a friend - £3,000 (paid on completion of successful candidate's probation period).
- BUPA healthcare.
- Mobile phone (choice of iPhone/Android).
- Perkbox benefits (eg free cinema tickets, free Nero coffee).
C#.Net Senior Consultant/Technical Architect
As a Senior Consultant, you will work with us on numerous projects, often several projects in a single year. We work with a huge variety of different clients which means you will have the opportunity to learn a new domain with every project, whether that's party-political funding, chartered surveying, wholesale logistics, criminal justice, financial services or even renewable energy. Our clients and projects use the latest technologies, so you will gain exposure to Cloud engineering, Containerisation and the latest tooling and frameworks as you work within small Agile teams. The environment we foster at Triad allows you to diversify your skills and adapt to new opportunities whilst retaining a specialism that you want to excel at.
As a Triad Consultant, you will:
- Have a passion for all things technical.
- Possess a mental catalogue of thoughts and ideas you are burning to explore.
- Have the initiative, and entrepreneurial spirit to generate new technical projects, challenge existing processes and develop and enhance development practices.
- Provide you with the independence to deliver your objectives and the scope to shape your career.
- Support your ambition to learn, with access to class-based, and on the job training as well as self-learning opportunities.
- Provide you with a continuous supply of diverse and exciting new opportunities that match and extend your skills, expanding your experience and building your career.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Ryan Jordan, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Role: C#.Net Senior Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Godalming, Surrey,
Apply for this job now.