Here at Bluebird Care Sevenoaks we are looking for enthusiastic, reliable Care Assistants to join our team.
Our Care Assistants provide a high-quality and much-needed service to vulnerable people throughout Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas.
This role offers the potential for an amazing and fulfilling experience. Our Care Assistants provide crucial care and support to customers in all aspects of their daily life. If you are dedicated and passionate about making a real difference to people’s lives and want a career you can be proud of, this could be the role for you.
Being a care assistant for Bluebird Care gives immense job satisfaction. You will enjoy the special privilege of building unique trusting relationships with each of your customers. Care assistants enter the homes of customers from all walks of life, with different backgrounds and needs, lifestyles and personalities.
Our Care Assistants provide each customer with a bespoke care experience, to enable them to continue to enjoy fulfilling lives in their own homes, for as long as possible while promoting their independence.
We offer flexible working hours but have particularly high demand during the following times:
· weekday mornings 7am-11am
· evenings 5pm-10pm
· weekends (ALL hours)
· We also have opportunities for night shifts and 24hr Live-in care
To be considered for this role you will need to have access to a car that you can use for work.
Typical support we provide involves -
· personal care and hygiene
· food preparation
· shopping, housework and social support
Previous experience is desirable but not essential as we offer comprehensive and on-going training and support. If you have experience of caring for a relative or other vulnerable person and are looking for new way to put these skills to good use, you would be ideal for this role.
· Come cleanly through an enhanced DBS background check, or online DBS update service will be accepted
· Be able to communicate clearly in English with an elderly person who may be confused or hard of hearing
· Have a valid driving licence and taxed and MOT'd car with Business Class 1 insurance