At GVC we do things our own way, with our own personality and attitude, For The Good Of Entertainment.
We are a leading, global, digital gaming and gambling business and are constantly looking to push boundaries and develop the industry making digital gaming and gambling more enjoyable for all our customers. At GVC we have some of the world’s biggest and most exciting sports and gaming brands such as Ladbrokes, Coral, Party Casino and bwin.
The perfect candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the most influential technologists and marketeers in the business. The Copy Lead is an important role within the internal creative agency and key to ensuring all creative is of the highest quality, both online and offline. As a brand custodian you will be responsible for concepting, crafting copy and ensuring guidelines are adopted across your brand..
- Driving the quality of work on your brand and seeking out opportunities to create fresh, engaging copywriting and concepts across a range of integrated comms
- Copywriting, concepting and overseeing online ad campaigns across multiple digital CRM and Acquisition channels
- Inspiring creativity throughout all copywriting, working closely with Motion, 3D and Digital Designers to build 360 executions of all campaigns
- Partnering with a corresponding Design Lead on your brand to create engaging, effective campaignsEnsuring that all copywriting is completed to the highest possible standard, whilst striving for continuous improvement and excellence
- Leading and overseeing the work of your varied copy reports, ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to and the highest level of work is produced
- Keeping on top of our planned event calendars to ensure we have produced high quality targeted creative that meets cross channel brief requirements
- Encouraging team collaboration, brainstorming and co-creation workshops
- Utilising the different skill sets of the copy team to create disruptive, stand out work
- Pitching and presenting campaigns and promotions with the ability to articulate creative decisions
- Encouraging a test and learn approach across all creative
- Ensuring the copy team have the tools and training that they need to be fully productive within their roles
- Occasionally travel to one of our global offices to collaborate with our wider teams
- Team management experience with ability to lead and develop Copywriters
- Produce first-class, engaging copy
- Sub-editing/proofreading skills with the ability to deliver and discuss feedback
- At home creating TOV guidelines and ensuring how we talk is on brand, every time
- Ability to think visually with a conceptual approach
- A strategic, insightful approach to copywriting
- Confidence to present and pitch creative concepts to senior marketing stakeholders
- A portfolio to demonstrate the above
- Related experience in a senior copy role in an agency or client-side setting
- An enthusiasm for sharing and discussing ideas
- Ability to successfully self-manage multiple projects with hard deadlines
- A strong desire to learn through analysis and exploration
- Experience working within multiple markets
- A strong interest in sports and/or gaming (Poker, Bingo, Casino)
- Experience working on brands in a regulated sector
- Keen interest in popular culture, advertising trends and techniques
We’re Entain. Our vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experiences for our customers, revolutionising the gambling space as we go. We’re experts in safer gambling and the company that is at the forefront of responsibility.
Combining technology and entertainment to create products that push the boundaries, Entain is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands – names such as bwin, Ladbrokes, Coral, Gala, Betdaq, and many more. With a focus on sustainability and growth, we will transform our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
Diversity and inclusion at Entain
As a global employer, Entain is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. We are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Our diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference, all for the good of entertainment.