Head of Sales, Forex. £100K Basic Salary, Bonuses and Significant Benefits.
An opportunity to join an internationally recognised organisation where you will have the authority to really make a difference here in the UK. They are looking for an exceptional Sales Director with experience in both corporate and retail FX that is well rounded, proactive and multitalented.
Although they provide a range of services globally . This will be their first dedicated UK Sales Director, who will implement their own growth strategy and install measures to get the maximum return from the sales team. As this is a new post, and critical to the next stage of the company's success, the company will only accept applications from exceptionally talented and proven sales directors with previous industry experience. Understanding of the MT4 and MT5 platform is also a bonus, along with any second languages.
To apply you must meet the following criteria:
* You will be a dynamic and forward thinking entrepreneurial leader that possesses a thirst for learning and continuous personal development.
* You will be a visionary and accomplished in growing successful sales teams and capable of playing a pivotal role in driving an already highly successful business towards market leadership.
* You will be receptive to new ideas and willing to adjust to changing demands and circumstances
* You will be a genuine team player and team leader who listens to their people and encourages an open environment where people feel confident and comfortable in airing their views and ideas for progression.
* Above all you will be a dynamic character who inspires confidence and finds quite naturally that people are commonly happy to follow them!
You will be a passionate and energetic leader who is innovative and has received training in modern sales and management methods. With experience of managing several multi-disciplined and multi-faceted sales led teams you will be an extremely talented director who is tenacious, proactive and confident in their capacity to execute well planned decisive action and be genuinely proficient in communicating across all levels. In addition, you will have strong commercial and financial awareness and a logical, almost scientific approach to analysing sales figures and trends.
You will have a positive and proactive 'can do' attitude that passionately ensures that their strategy becomes a success. You will recover quickly from setbacks and have the courage to stand up for your own beliefs and for the interests of the business.
Additional Information:Salary £90000 - £100000 per annum + + Exceptional Benefits + Bonuses Status Permanent Industry Finance Location United Kingdom,London Reference SJVG111S