HGV Class 1 Driver
Our long established logistics client based in Worksop, Nottinghamshire has an urgent requirement for HGV class 1 drivers to join their team on a regular ongoing basis.
Work involves Class 1 Trunking to RDC's, Manufacturing Sites or other similar sites across the UK.
• HGV Class 1 licence
• Up to date CPC for your class 1
• Up to date Digi card for your class 1
• Have a positive attitude and a great work ethic
• Be punctual
• Smart appearance as you will be representing the company (no Jeans etc.)
• Keep vehicle clean and to a good standard
• Good communication skills are essential for this position as you might be needed to be contactable throughout the shift
• Days/Nights - Saturdays - £13.00 (PAYE), £14.00 (Limited)
• Days/Nights - Sundays - £15.00 (PAYE) £16.00 (Limited)
• Worksop, Nottinghamshire
In the first instance;
• send us your CV or contact our office on (phone number removed).
Other jobs available
Tomlin Personnel supply drivers to various companies across the East Midlands region so if this job isn't suitable please give us a call and we will do our utmost to find you the right job.
We offer payment types to both PAYE class 1 drivers and Limited company class 1 drivers
Class 1 Driving
Be Flexible to your work approach
Be Elegible to work in the UK
Full Valid UK Cat C+E Drivers Licence
Valid Drivers CPC and Digi Tacho Cards are a must also
Class 1 Driver
Class 1 Driving
Role: HGV Class 1 Drivers Weekend Work
Job Type: Contract
Apply for this job now.
HGV Class 1 Drivers Weekend Work, England
Company: ApplyGateway Premium
Published on Sunday 28th of February 2021