Academics are looking to recruit a Humanities Teacher to work in our local schools across St Helens and the surrounding areas on both short and long term contracts throughout the the rest of this academic year.
Are you looking for flexible supply work to fit around your lifestyle?
Or are you looking to secure a long term role?
Humanities teachers are currently in high demand with our client schools and we are expecting the rest of this academic year to be the same.
The successful applicant will need:
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
* Excellent subject knowledge
* Recent experience of teaching humanities up to KS4
* To be able to plan and deliver engaging lessons
In return from Academics you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates of pay
* A specialist and dedicated consultant who will endeavour to meet all of your needs
* Access to permanent positions
* Work in the areas YOU want to work in
APPLY TODAY!! We are interviewing ASAP and throughout the summer
To be able to start this role you would need to attend an interview at our Warrington office to complete the safeguarding checks and have a clear enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or be willing to get one.
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.