What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Work with talented colleague cross different sites in different countries, to achieve a goal of tapeout on time after all needed sign-off checks. You will be in key position of handling quality of gds delivered to foundry and AMD will provide you a great platform of learning most advanced silicon technologies and exhibiting your excellent skill and personalities.
Given that you will work with teams abroad, English communication skill is a must and team work is also important for our daily work. As a plus, dedicated and innovative sprit is welcomed.
- Focus on physical verification like DRC, LVS, Antenna, ESD, Latch-up, PERC checks in projects to ensure allocated work can be done within target timeline, to finally make sure tapeout on time.
- Have chance to learn all PhyV related knowledge and thus have a clear overview of how a large SOC works and how it pass all required verifications till a successful tapeout.
- Will have chance to exhibit your innovative ideas of enhancing current work flow or creating new tools/flow to automate daily work to increase efficiency.
- Strong scripting skill like python/perl/tcl is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of analog IP design or process like working experience in foundry is preferred.
- Optional for knowledge and hands-on experience of entire design process including synthesis, block level (full chip) floor planning, timing budget,place&route, timing closure, power analysisphysical verification etc
- Must have good communication & analytical thinking skills, should be able to work closely with FEI, DFT team and other Physical Design teams across multiple sites.
- Should have expertise in: Calibre, ICC2, Primetime, Redhawk
- Master with at least 3 years or Bachelor with at least 5 years working experience in physical verification related is preferred.