1) Social Media brand management including Facebook, Reddit, Discord, official game forums and more.
2) Developing, coordinating and executing in-game events to drive player engagement while focusing on player retention rates.
3) Managing, interacting and collecting feedback via social media and forums.
4) Providing suggestions about events.
5) Providing suggestions and coming up with ideas for new game content.
6) Gathering and presenting market data (target audience, competitors, monetization practices, trends).
1) Able to communicate in Chinese (Speaking, reading, writing) [recommended HSK level 4 and above].
2) Excellent written English and attention to detail.
3) Basic understanding of gaming terms, online gaming, mobile gaming, game marketing & player behavior.
4) Able to interface effectively with gamers.
5) Quick learner who is able to learn new software tools and technologies in a fast-paced envi
Board Games, Card Games, Casual Games, Competitive Gaming, Computer Gaming, Console Games, Digital Games, Educational Games, Epic Games, Game Architecture, Game art, Game Audio
Overseas Community & Operation Responsib => Relocate to ChinaHalifax, England
Company: Hero Entertainment
Published on Friday 26th of February 2021