Primary Supply Teachers needed
Are you a fully or newly qualified teacher in search of flexible, diverse work across East Lancashire?
Look no further- owing to the current situation, Teaching Personnel are experiencing an increase in demand for short- term supply teachers. We are therefore recruiting experienced or newly qualified teachers to join our team of education professionals.
We are currently recruiting for long-term roles as well as short-term supply work on a part-time adn full-time basis across East Lancashire including Burnley, Blackburn, Nelson, Todmorden, Colne, Oswaldtwistle, Accrington and Rossendale.
Part-time and full- time roles available
Competitive rates of £100 - £160
QTS and Experience in a Primary School setting required
Newly and Fully Qualified Teachers encouraged to apply
As a supply teacher for Teaching Personnel; you would:
- Work from a plan to deliver a variety of lessons, including maths, reading and phonics in an engaging manner
- Follow the school’s behavioural policy to effectively manage pupil’s behaviour and ensure their engagement with learning.
- Be responsible for establishing an positive classroom environment
Candidates must be familiar with the Primary Curriculum, have a genuine passion for working with children and be confident in behaviour management. An understanding of continuous provision, outdoor provision, and knowledge of phonics schemes would be beneficial.
After such a long period away from the classroom in these uncertain times, it can only be expected that some students will find it harder than others to return to school. The successful candidate should therefore be of a nurturing nature with good behaviour management skills, prepared to assist children into their return to school life as much as possible.
So what are the benefits of working in schools through Teaching Personnel?
- Flexibility, Choice and Variety – giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel’s CPD Academy – Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay – Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP – Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice – ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards – recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
Here at Teaching Personnel, we pride ourselves on our reputation as the friendliest and most helpful agency. But don’t just take our word for it- take a look at what our candidates have to say about us .
If this sounds like the ideal employment opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to call our office on (phone number removed) or email , attaching an updated CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Role: Primary Supply Teacher- long and short-term roles available
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Rawtenstall, Lancashire,
Apply for this job now.
Primary Supply Teacher- long and short-term roles availableRawtenstall, England
Company: ApplyGateway Premium
Published on Sunday 28th of February 2021
Primary Supply Teachers needed