I am working with an award winning contractor, specialising in the redevelopment of residential projects. We are looking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor with commercial/construction experience and knowledge to join their well-structured commercial department.
Working alongside a team of commercial professionals with a catalogue of experience and skills, you will commercially and financially oversee all aspects of house building across the Exeter region, you will primarily be responsible for:
* Sub-contractor procurement packages
* Liaising with sub-contractors to organise payments / invoicing
* Site Measurements / pricing and agreeing variations
* Prepare monthly CVR's, monitor risk and produce financial reports
* Final accounts
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
* Degree or HNC in construction or relevant subject
* Proven experience and knowledge working at a similar level
* Demonstrate commercial experience managing a number of sites
* Good MS office knowledge and COINS would be a distinct advantage
* Must be willing to travel across a number of sites therefore a full UK driving license is essential
This is an excellent opportunity, with great career progression and a very health land bank. This is an immediate need so please apply as instructed or call Jo Lambert to discuss in confidence.
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment. With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea, Southampton, Plymouth and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Exeter, Devon,
Apply for this job now.
Quantity SurveyorExeter, England
Company: ApplyGateway Premium
Published on Monday 1st of March 2021