Are you an experienced service manager in a residential childcare setting?
Passionate about the welfare of children with past trauma?
Then we need you!
Randstad is looking for an experienced service manager for a residential childcare service based in Dries. Salary ranges from £35,000-£45,000. A successful service manager will be joining an established service with a great reputation nationwide.. The service manager will lead by example to create a warm environment with a holistic approach and act as a positive parenting role model.
What can Randstad offer a successful service manager?
- Competitive rates
- Randstad discount scheme
- Unlimited friend referral bonuses
- Immediate start
- Access to Randstad wellness services including both mental and physical health
- Free on-site parking
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Support from within the team and a dedicated Randstad consultant
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Casual dress
A successful service manager will be responsible for:
- Working effectively with the senior management team
- Supervising staff and maintaining staff rota and logs
- Supporting the social and educational needs of children
- Co-ordinating with wider care team
- Maintaining professional manner and working to National Care Standards
- Working to a flexible schedule, including nightshifts, weekends and bank holidays and on-call duties
To be successful in your application, you will:
- Have 2 years previous experience working in a similar position
- Have strong communication skills
- Register under the PVG scheme
- Full driving licence
- Hold Qualified Social Work Degree, SVQ Level 4, or equivalent
If this sounds like the position for you, don't delay!
Apply now and one of our team may call you for an informal chat to take your application to the next stage. Alternatively, if you would like some more information give Rebecca Prentice a call on 013 1240 0887 for a confidential chat or email
Not the role for you?
We are always looking for talented residential support workers across Scotland, email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.