David Clulow Sunglasses
Luxottica Retail UK
We are an Italian company, with our global head office based in Milan. We enjoy a presence in more than 130 countries with over 70,000 employees. We manufacture, market and distribute a collection of luxury frames and sunglasses.Our house brands (the ones we own) include Ray-Ban, Oakley, Persol, Vogue and Arnette and our licensed product brands include Tiffany & Co., Prada, Dolce & Gabbana and Chanel. So with global leading products and a worldwide presence, we are the #1 Eyecare and Eyewear solution. In the UK & Ireland we have over 150 stores under two leading retail brands David Clulow and Sunglass Hut.
Sunglass Hut is a world leader in the specialty sunglass retail business with more than 2,900 stores worldwide. With a global reputation for premium sunglass brands, Sunglass Hut offers the latest trends, exclusive styles of high quality fashion and performance sunglasses along with outstanding customer service.
As a Sales Assistant / Sales Associate you will provide a memorable customer experience to all customers when purchasing our products and visiting our stores. As a Sales Associate you will deliver exceptional sales results by assisting the customer in selecting products best suited to their lifestyle. You’ll get to perform almost all store functions including opening and closing, merchandising and of course selling. As a Luxottica ambassador you will understand and bring to life the Luxottica characteristics and the Sunglass Hut culture.
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results
- Know the products inside and out and stay fresh with new merchandise, trends and competitive activity
- Ensure store is displayed and products are secured according to Company guidelines
- Accurately operate the POS system and accounts for all transactions (cash, credit, returns)
- Open and/or close the store according to established guidelines
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties and you may be requested to perform any other duties deemed reasonable by your line manager
Knowledge and skills
- Strong selling skills
- Customer service skills
- Team player
- Communication and listening skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- GCSE’s or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in retail or customer service preferred