Description* Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK *
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, focusing on graph and time series capabilities for Redis, to join our global product management team.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will play an integral role driving the lifecycle of Redis Labs’ time series and graph database capabilities, part of the world’s number one NoSQL database platform.
The successful candidate will balance initiative and self-motivation with an ability to work with geographically and culturally diverse teams. You are detail-oriented, curious, and inquisitive about what makes a product tick, and disciplined to record what you learn and build. You enjoy listening to partners and customers and can successfully navigate business-oriented and engineering organizations to achieve your goals.
If you are passionate about helping software developers and enterprises alike adopt state-of-the-art technology to power modern applications, this is the right challenge for you.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and ecosystem of time series and graph databases, interacting with customers, partners, and the customer-facing organization
- Define and document detailed product requirements in collaboration with architects, engineers, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain a backlog of features, manage priorities, and ensure execution to specifications—and on time in light of Redis Labs strategy
- Work with product marketing on go-to-market plans and with the education team to document product capabilities and train internal and external customers
- Be outcome- and KPI-driven to achieve growth of your products and take the right actions accordingly
Requirements* Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK *
- 5+ years experience in software product management or equivalent experience in an enterprise organization
- Domain knowledge of graph databases (e.g. RedisGraph, Neo4j or TigerGraph) or time series databases (RedisTimeSeries, InfluxDB or TimeScale)
- A balanced combination of technical experience and business knowledge
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Capable of articulating, verbally and in writing, abstract concepts as well as detailed technical information
- Comfortable with code and have experience writing code
- Previous experience as a data scientist or MLOps
- Already contributing in relevant OSS or academic communities
- Previous experience working on developer experience components
- Experience writing and delivering talks or training about your area of expertise