Job Title: Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Job ID :135570BR
Pivotal role required to strengthen existing team capabilities & respond to rapidly changing business requirements & dynamics. We are seeking a commercially astute senior analyst to provide key analysis to drive crucial business decisions.
· Ability to condense & manipulate extremely large data sets into concise, accurate & relevant analysis
· Assess complex business challenges, build key analysis & make recommendations to senior leadership
· Adapt & flex at speed to deliver key analytics to drive decisions that optimise growth opportunities
· Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and EMEA leadership team
· Build & strengthen relationships with Sales, Marketing & Finance teams to provide best-in-class analytics & insights across multiple divisions.
· Participate in EMEA planning cycle, from GTM modelling through to quota delivery.
· Assess data & reporting needs and translate these into business, functional and technical requirements in partnership with IT
· Participate in &/or lead projects as needed
· 5+ years of strong analytical and problem-solving experience working in Sales Operations &/or Commercial Finance
· Agile thinker with a strong commercial focus on business growth
· Advanced Excel & Power Point
· Thrives in a change environment
· Proficient in using data visualizations tools e.g PowerBI
· Exposure to GTM modelling for a large, complex commercial organisation
· Experience with ERP & CRM systems (SFDC is preferred)
· Skilled in producing quantitative analysis & data visualisations to tell the story behind the numbers
· Ability to understand, create and deliver top-quality, audience-appropriate presentations & communications
· Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced, high-growth and deadline-driven matrixed- environment
· Focused and capable of delivering continuous process improvement
· Close attention to quality and detail
Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/78869137