As a studio Manager, you have a hands-on role, supervising projects through to completion. You will maintain a safe and orderly studio environment, with a high level of process and organization. You will act as quality control for the standard of project planning and set build briefs given by the contractors and the Director. Making sure resource planning and scheduling is highly organized and efficient. You will run meetings to ensure all staff are informed of the jobs in the studio, their status, progress against plan and the future workload. You will allocate Architects and designers, builders and contractors to projects, also allocating studio space to maximize efficiency.
Skills and experience:
• Must be a clear and confident communicator both orally and in writing.
• A quick learner, able to grasp design terms and concepts quickly and explain these to non technical users.
• Previous experience in a fast-paced environment working on multi-disciplined campaigns.
• Strong on work-flow management and process.
• Able to clearly communicate a creative brief, deliverables, expectations and time-lines.
• Excellent organisational skills, impeccable attention to detail and able to prioritise projects in order to meet client deadlines.
• Will attend project meetings and play an active role in offering opinions and solutions to project and production challenges.
• If you are ready for a new challenge and would like to find out more about this role please send your cv through.
Measures of Performance:
• Ensure that all marketing collateral/online messages are consistent with brand and corporate standards, speaks the team's 'language' and upholds brand values
• To represent the company in a professional manner at all times
• Consistently meet deadlines.
• Ensuring all projects are delivered on time.
• Ensure director’s calendar and appointments are organized.
• You will be in charge of the day-to-day studio admin (ex. Ordering studio/office supplies, opening mail and packages, paying invoices, etc)
Studio Manager WantedLondon, England
Company: London UK Jobs
Published on Monday 1st of March 2021