Our Exciting Opportunity
Unified Data Management (UDM) is a real-time telecommunication system that facilitates subscription handling and Policy handling for any access technologies. UDM implements the 3GPP HSS, PCRF, providing the capability of managing 5G and 4G subscriptions.
The UDM&Policy GS (Global Support) organization in Shanghai is looking for skilled and potential engineers that are interested in working with global support and system integration for the UDM&Policy product area.
We are seeking people with a genuine interest in providing high-quality technical support for our global customers. You need to have service-minded and always focus on the customers' interests. Having good communication skills is also extremely important when working in the GS organization since you will have many different partners to cooperate with. Join us! You will have opportunities in:
- Catching up the latest technology of 5G/4G core network
- Embracing our diversity by cooperating with hardworking colleagues
- Working in cross-culture environment with different customers
- Challenging yourself to be a competitive people
- Perform troubleshooting in real customer network and lab.
- Take care of emergency support handling.
- Introduce the early product to the customer.
- Handle and drive CSR's (Customer Service Requests) from global customers.
- Act as a bridge between market unit and product development unit.
- Be required as self-driven and service-minded since the quality of our work has a direct impact on customer satisfaction and perception of Ericsson as a professional company.
Master of Science / Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology or Electrical Engineering
- Experience and competence in telecommunication or computer science area. The experience with OpenStack or K8s is preferable.
- The ability to work in a team, take initiatives and connect with others.
- Self-confident and a high level of accountability.
- Flexibility to travel from time to time since we handle worldwide customers.
- Strong English skills both written and orally.
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless. What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 492758